Support /advice possible rekindle marriage after 3 years
Notifications OFF
Hello everyone
so to cut a long story short ... husband of 15 years got the knock at our home over 3 years ago .
I decided to separate and we have been seperated since .
he lost contact with the children for over 2 years and has recently got supervised back .
recently I have been feeling that I would like to give our marriage another try but I don't know if I can.
my families case is about to close , I don't know how to move forward or what to do . I'm really confused to be honest
so to cut a long story short ... husband of 15 years got the knock at our home over 3 years ago .
I decided to separate and we have been seperated since .
he lost contact with the children for over 2 years and has recently got supervised back .
recently I have been feeling that I would like to give our marriage another try but I don't know if I can.
my families case is about to close , I don't know how to move forward or what to do . I'm really confused to be honest
Hi, I've sent you a pm. I initially left and then decided 2 years later to give our relationship another chance xxx
What recovery, rehab, psych work has he completed? How different are his thoughts and behavours now?
Thank you for your replies
he's done alot of work . He's been in therapy , he completed courses from stop it now and other organisations . And he knows what he did was wrong
honestly I still wake up daily with a new answer in my mind . Can I can't I ? I don't know . When I see him (which I haven't done for a long time ) all the feelings come back . But then I think of what he's put us all threw and I change my mind again . It's been really difficult couple of weeks
he's done alot of work . He's been in therapy , he completed courses from stop it now and other organisations . And he knows what he did was wrong
honestly I still wake up daily with a new answer in my mind . Can I can't I ? I don't know . When I see him (which I haven't done for a long time ) all the feelings come back . But then I think of what he's put us all threw and I change my mind again . It's been really difficult couple of weeks