Child images and deep fakes of me

Notifications OFF

Mum49

Member since
May 2026

1 post

I don't know where to begin with this. My eldest adult son was attested 6 months ago for viewing and sharing images and videos of children. He doesn't live with me luckily. Absolute nightmare since. Social services involved and he can't see his brother, my younger son, unless they visit (which I don't want to happen anyway!) SS also told school and my abusive ex husband who is my younger sons father. Had limited contact with my son since but he kept me updated with support he is receiving and gave explanations around porn addiction and drugs that led him to do what he did. Bail was extended to late Oct. However last week police came to see me to let me know they had arrested him again as found a lot of fake porn images on his devices using my photo. I'm absolutely devastated, confused and worried. I have been seeing a clinical psychologist anyway but when I told her this latest update even she didn't know what to say. I can't seem to find any support at all. I still think the child images are worse but I just can't understand why he would want to do that to me. I raised him as a single mum and we were so close. I feel like I'm going through a bereavement and honestly think it would be easier if he had just died.

Posted Thu October 1, 2026 3:58pmReport post

Poppy123!

Member since
September 2026

2 posts

This is heartbreaking to read, I can't imagine how it feels when it's your son. My husband was arrested in August & that is bad enough after 10 years you think you know them inside & out. I've chosen to apply for a divorce from him but I believe it would be much harder being your own son. Sending love to you at the difficult time xx be strong

Posted Thu October 1, 2026 10:14pmReport post


This Forum is proudly supported by The National Lottery Community Fund      
Quick exit