Need somewhere to talk
Notifications OFF
So we've been very selective on who we talk to about this for obvious reasons. Im 28 weeks pregnant, sentencing was due on the 6th October however the PSR hasn't been completed so its pushed back to November 4th. Thats fine at least we know where we stand. Partner has been up front and honest from the start and forensics backs this up.
Social Services are the main problem. We've just had assessments for protective capacity and to see if reunification is possible/safe. Social worker told me on september 10th they'll very likely fail, they didnt even start until september 11th. Ive maintained throughout that im sticking by him. Hes sought help and is due to do his last LFF inform plus session on the 6th October also the day we recieve assessment results. Social aren't happy with this which i understand. Today I got a phone call from the social worker, she said I requested details from the OIC specifically to share with you. She then proceeded to go into very graphic detail about what the images contained, it was absolutly mortifying, she could hear me crying but still carried on. Hormones are all over at the moment anyway being pregnant so this wasn't needed. I knew the categories and amounts, I know Cat A is diabolical without the graphic descriptions.
Why do social care treat us so much worse then they men that commit these crimes? I've never justified or minimised what hes done and I never would but I feel im treat like more of a villain than him. Im glad this part of the process will be over with soon but im not looking forward to this whole PLO & CPP process with social care.
Social Services are the main problem. We've just had assessments for protective capacity and to see if reunification is possible/safe. Social worker told me on september 10th they'll very likely fail, they didnt even start until september 11th. Ive maintained throughout that im sticking by him. Hes sought help and is due to do his last LFF inform plus session on the 6th October also the day we recieve assessment results. Social aren't happy with this which i understand. Today I got a phone call from the social worker, she said I requested details from the OIC specifically to share with you. She then proceeded to go into very graphic detail about what the images contained, it was absolutly mortifying, she could hear me crying but still carried on. Hormones are all over at the moment anyway being pregnant so this wasn't needed. I knew the categories and amounts, I know Cat A is diabolical without the graphic descriptions.
Why do social care treat us so much worse then they men that commit these crimes? I've never justified or minimised what hes done and I never would but I feel im treat like more of a villain than him. Im glad this part of the process will be over with soon but im not looking forward to this whole PLO & CPP process with social care.