I’m so angry and full of resentment
Notifications OFF
Hi all. It's been a while since I've posted on here and recently I'm really struggling and I'm full of resentment and hurt.
The knock for us was January 2024 ... so quite a while ago. He was found guilty, got 10 years on the register, SHPO, 2 years suspended sentence. He lost his job and wasn't allowed to see our daughter while SS did an assessment.
This came back that he could only see her with supervised access until she's 18. But I stopped this when I found out he had made AI images of her (and my eldest)
Move on 2 1/2 years and I feel trapped and full of anger and resentment.
Our daughter is now 7, he pays no money towards her upbringing and he doesn't see her.
I have a good job and good wage, but it's only enough to get by with a few luxuries, nothing extravagant, as I have to pay for everything. The mortgage, child care costs, etc etc I can't claim any benefits.
I feel trapped. I can't change my job which is hard and demanding, as I can't afford to drop my wage.
Everything is going up in price so that leaves me with less each month.
It's not the life I had planned. I though I would be able to enjoy going away more, nice days out, dinners out etc etc but I can't as I can't afford these things... and I work so hard, so many hours etc I don't get to go out on my own, baby sitters just adds to the price of the evening, I don't get a lot of help with childcare.
He still refuses to change her legal surname, he still has full PR even though he doesn't do anything for her. It makes me angry.
Im sorry for the rant and I appreciate anyone who has got to the bottom of this.
I don't even know what I want anyone to say, I just wanted to share with others who might understand some of it.
Take care all.
The knock for us was January 2024 ... so quite a while ago. He was found guilty, got 10 years on the register, SHPO, 2 years suspended sentence. He lost his job and wasn't allowed to see our daughter while SS did an assessment.
This came back that he could only see her with supervised access until she's 18. But I stopped this when I found out he had made AI images of her (and my eldest)
Move on 2 1/2 years and I feel trapped and full of anger and resentment.
Our daughter is now 7, he pays no money towards her upbringing and he doesn't see her.
I have a good job and good wage, but it's only enough to get by with a few luxuries, nothing extravagant, as I have to pay for everything. The mortgage, child care costs, etc etc I can't claim any benefits.
I feel trapped. I can't change my job which is hard and demanding, as I can't afford to drop my wage.
Everything is going up in price so that leaves me with less each month.
It's not the life I had planned. I though I would be able to enjoy going away more, nice days out, dinners out etc etc but I can't as I can't afford these things... and I work so hard, so many hours etc I don't get to go out on my own, baby sitters just adds to the price of the evening, I don't get a lot of help with childcare.
He still refuses to change her legal surname, he still has full PR even though he doesn't do anything for her. It makes me angry.
Im sorry for the rant and I appreciate anyone who has got to the bottom of this.
I don't even know what I want anyone to say, I just wanted to share with others who might understand some of it.
Take care all.