16 year old arrested
Notifications OFF
Hi everyone, I know you'll all understand what I'm going through right now, this is all unbelievably heartbreaking. My son had just started his A Levels, got himself a Saturday job and things were finally looking good for us after a few rough years (other circumstances). Then he got arrested. Released under investigation, but has Category A B C images on his phone. We're absolutely devastated. He's been expelled from school and had to give up his job (was working with minors), and we don't know where to go from here.
Hello,
I'm so sorry to hear that, it is the worst feeling. We are out the other side now, so wanted to reassure you that things do get better.
Has he been expelled from school because of this? Please reach out if you have any questions.
Hugs xx
I'm so sorry to hear that, it is the worst feeling. We are out the other side now, so wanted to reassure you that things do get better.
Has he been expelled from school because of this? Please reach out if you have any questions.
Hugs xx
Yes, permanent school exclusion, we're just dealing with the fallout at the moment. Seeing if it's possible for him to continue A levels or not ...
Glad to hear that life has got better for your family, that's reassuring. Thanks for responding
Glad to hear that life has got better for your family, that's reassuring. Thanks for responding