Sentancing guidelines for specific offences
Notifications OFF
Hi all. Sorry to ask, I'm trying to understand what the sentencing guidelines are for the following. I tried to search it on here but I was afraid to continue as it flagging like I had an issue myself.
My ex was charged with ;
One count of a person over 18 sharing a sexual image with a person under 13
One count of a person over 18 conversing with a person under 13 in a sexual nature (not exactly sure on the wording - my head was in bits as I was being told)
I just want to understand the sentencing guidelines/ options it can range from.
Sorry to ask but I'm scared to search up but I would like to prepare myself for the outcomes.
Thanks ever so much
My ex was charged with ;
One count of a person over 18 sharing a sexual image with a person under 13
One count of a person over 18 conversing with a person under 13 in a sexual nature (not exactly sure on the wording - my head was in bits as I was being told)
I just want to understand the sentencing guidelines/ options it can range from.
Sorry to ask but I'm scared to search up but I would like to prepare myself for the outcomes.
Thanks ever so much