Possible NFA??

Notifications OFF

misskitty2023

Member since
September 2024

21 posts

I got an update today, after 2 years and 3 months, the devices were finally checked and the cybercrime report came back negative and the devices are being transferred to allow us to pick them up. I feel so much relief but the officer didn't explicitly specify that that would be the end of the investigation, he advised he has updated his line of enquiry but did not explicitly say that the investigation has now concluded.



should I take this as good news or is there a possibility it could still drag on/my OH could still be under investigation?

Posted Wed October 7, 2026 10:29amReport post

Elli

Member since
August 2025

16 posts

It does sound like he has got a NFA especially if they have not found anything! We are still waiting so not sure how it all works tbh.

Fingers crossed that it is all over. Good luck x

Posted Wed October 7, 2026 11:08amReport post


This Forum is proudly supported by The National Lottery Community Fund      
Quick exit