Advice on independent assessment
Notifications OFF
Hi
Can anyone that's had an independent capacity to protect assessment tell me about their experiences and outcomes?
had anyone ever had a bad outcome? We were in PLO because of funding for my husbands assessment now they have put us back in PLO purely to fund a capacity to protect assessment on me with the same psychologist.
I'm anxious of the type of outcomes I'll get
will the fact we've been together 15 years go against me? What is positive to them. I already supervise after my capacity to protect with the SS but now my husbands trial (breach for disposing of a phone he says he absolutely was given permission to) has now been moved to next August and suddenly they want to do this
please can someone advice me what looks good and what doesn't? Need as much information as a can I'm a wreck. I don't want things to go backwards we've worked so hard after 2 years we would like a progress
also they said if he's guilty he'll automatically be high risk no matter how hard he's worked with everyone , some courses etc
can high risk be managed? I've heard of cases where it can
just feel like it's all becoming a lost cause that will end in a massive heartbreak no matter what
my kids will and always have come first :(
Can anyone that's had an independent capacity to protect assessment tell me about their experiences and outcomes?
had anyone ever had a bad outcome? We were in PLO because of funding for my husbands assessment now they have put us back in PLO purely to fund a capacity to protect assessment on me with the same psychologist.
I'm anxious of the type of outcomes I'll get
will the fact we've been together 15 years go against me? What is positive to them. I already supervise after my capacity to protect with the SS but now my husbands trial (breach for disposing of a phone he says he absolutely was given permission to) has now been moved to next August and suddenly they want to do this
please can someone advice me what looks good and what doesn't? Need as much information as a can I'm a wreck. I don't want things to go backwards we've worked so hard after 2 years we would like a progress
also they said if he's guilty he'll automatically be high risk no matter how hard he's worked with everyone , some courses etc
can high risk be managed? I've heard of cases where it can
just feel like it's all becoming a lost cause that will end in a massive heartbreak no matter what
my kids will and always have come first :(