Please hearing - Prosecutor wants “high level community order”

Notifications OFF

Scared123

Member since
January 2026

15 posts

Hi all,

I don't post often on here but I'm always reading.



It was the plea hearing this week and thankfully went okay, no media attention and the prosecutors ideal sentence they said was a high level community order which was better than we was expecting. However, this has brought about some questions in which I hope some peoples experience may be able to help with.



PSR is yet to be organised/completed, this is just what they said in the plea hearing.



if anyone was in a similar situation with this being the suggested punishment, what did it end up being after sentence? As far as I've understood my research, a "high level" order puts unpaid work in the region of 150-300 hours along with any other requirements.



also, a more nuanced question. A guilt plea was given, which as I understand should allow for a 1/3 reduction in the sentence. However, given that the prosecutor has said they'd want this "high-level" order, is this then taking the credit into account or could ir be that the high level is the starting point, and, potentially, the mitigation and guilty credit could reduce this down to a lower level order? I hope you get what I'm trying to say.



any help would be appreciated, as always.



thanks all

Posted Thu October 8, 2026 5:38pmReport post


This Forum is proudly supported by The National Lottery Community Fund      
Quick exit